Schlage AL53PD JUP (Jupiter) Entry Lever Lock
$158.00Usually Ships: 2-3 Days
- Medium Duty – ANSI Grade 2
- For Interior or Exterior Doors
- ADA Compliant – 3 Hour Fire-Rated
AL Series locks are designed to deliver ADA compliant accessibility and constant, reliable performance in medium-to-high-traffic areas. It is designed for interior and exterior use – office doors, banks, retail spaces, hotel guest areas and many other applications.
ANSI Function F109 – Turn/push-button locking; pushing and turning button locks outside lever, requiring use of key until button is manually unlocked. push-button locking; pushing button locks outside lever until unlocked by key or by turning inside lever.
- 626 Satin Chrome Finish
- Cold-rolled steel, machined and threaded hubs, and locking nuts prevent the loosening of the lockset by securely bolting the chassis to the door
- Patented door range adjuster allows quick and easy adjustment for doors ranging from 1-3/8″ to 1-7/8″ thick
- Exceeds ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 requirements for strength and security
4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA/ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation
Tested and certified under ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Grade 2
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
UL/cUL listed up to 3 Hours – UL symbol on the latch front
1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
|Cylinder & Keys|
6-pin conventional, keyed different, with 2 keys
Schlage C Keyway
1/2” throw, deadlocking – 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" face
Three year limited