Falcon K101S DANE Heavy Duty Passage Lever
$117.00Usually Ships: 1-2 Days
- Heavy Duty – Grade 1 – 626 Finish
- Passage – Both Sides Always Unlocked
- ADA Compliant – 3 Hour Fire-Rated
High traffic, high abuse door openings demand a Grade 1 quality lock to keep doors secure. When quality and reliability are needed but cost is a concern, the certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Falcon K Series can do the job. The Falcon K Series offers a quality product at a value price, and is backed by one of the best names in the business – Allegion.
ANSI Function F75 – Latch bolt by levers at all times.
- 626 Satin Chrome Finish
- Four through bolts for added strength
- Lever security caps to help prevent undesired lever removal and lever sag after continual use
- Manufactured to Allegion’s industry-leading quality standards
626 Satin Chrome
Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
UL/cUL listed up to 3 Hours (A Label) – UL symbol on the latch front
1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
1/2" throw – 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" face
4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA/ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation
Furnished with combination screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames.