Need Help? Call 1-844-TRUDOOR(844-878-3667) | Arizona 623-748-9122
We provide prefinished architectural grade wood doors that are built with traditional solid core construction components. Prefinished wood doors can be pre-machined to accommodate almost any hardware application.
- Eliminates the issues of a field finished door - Save time and money!
- UV Technology cured system provides high quality and durability
- 4 standard species offerings; Clear + 8 Special Colors
- Environmentally friendly w/ Zero VOC emissions
- Supplied with 5-mil peelcoat protective film
Starting at $262*
*includes double bevel, hinge and single bore lock preps
- Quickship Clear FinishesClear Rotary White BirchClear Plain Sliced Red OakClear Plain Sliced White MapleClear Plain Sliced Cherry
- Special Factory Finishes
4 Week Lead Time for Special Finishes
These swatch samples are not intended to be used for final color selection, they are merely a display of colors available.Wood Door Veneer CutsPlain Sliced
Veneer sliced parallel to the pith of the log and approximately tangent to the growth rings to achieve flat cut veneer. Plain sliced veneer can be cut using either a horizontal or vertical slicing machine or by the half round method using a rotary lathe.Rotary Cut
The log is placed in a lathe and rotated against a stationary knife. This produces a continuous sheet of veneer, similar to pulling a long sheet off a roll of paper towels. Often a characteristic of this veneer cutting technique is random wild grain.
- Standard Elevations
12″ x 12″
5″ x 35″
6″ x 27″
6″ x 60″
7″ x 22″
8″ x 32″
24″ x 24″
HG – Half Glass
FG – Full Glass
FG2 – Full Glass 2
(2 Lites w/ Integral Rail)
The above drawings are based on 3’0″ x 7’0″ doors.
Placement of all vision lites (except for 12″ x 12″) meet ADA Accessibility Guidelines.
Custom elevations available upon request.
- Specifications: 5 Ply construction. Meets or exceeds industry standards of WDMA I.S.1;
- Thickness: 1-3/4” Only
- Maximum Sizes: Width – 4’0″ — Length – 8’0″
- Core: 28-30lb particleboard – ANSI A208.1 Grade LD-1
- Stiles: Matching Hardwood; Width = 1” Nominal, 13/16” Minimum after preﬁt size
- Undercut: 3/4″ Standard
- Machining: To Specification
- Lites and Louvers: To Specification
- Acoustical Rating: 32 STC Operable
- Fire Rating: 20 Minute Rated – See Fire-Rated Wood Doors for Mineral Core 45-90 Minute Rated