Need Help? Call 1-844-TRUDOOR(844-878-3667) | Arizona 623-748-9122
An economical alternative to standard prefinished doors, the ColledgeGuard door offers a deeper and bolder grain branding process, for a unique and superior upscale appearance. This new technology is perfect for light commercial applications, such as office buildings, where a pre-finished surface is desired, at an affordable cost.
- Eliminates the issues of a field finished door - Save time and money!
- Door skins made from industrial grade HDF board
- Color coordinated pre-painted wood edges
- Made from environmentally friendly materials
- Supplied with 5-mil peelcoat protective film
Starting at $189*
*includes double bevel, hinge and single bore lock preps
- ColledgeGuard Finishes
Fusion Maple, Mariposa Walnut and Wild Cherry
- Specifications: 3 Ply construction. Meets or exceeds industry standards of WDMA I.S.1;
- Thickness: 1-3/4”
- Maximum Sizes: Width – 4’0″ : Length – 8’0″
- Core: 28-30lb particleboard – ANSI A208.1 Grade LD-1
- Stiles: Softwood; Width = 1” Nominal, 13/16” Minimum after preﬁt size
- Undercut: 3/4″ Standard
- Veneers: 2 ply high density fiberboard (HDF) backer wood veneers
- Machining: To Specification
- Lites and Louvers: To Specification
- Fire Rating: 20 Minute Rated – See Fire-Rated Wood Doors for Mineral Core 45-90 Minute Rated
Combine with the Timely prefinished frame system, which offers ease of installation, while saving you money and time!