Louvered Commercial Hollow Metal Doors
Starting at $305
Commercial hollow metal doors with louvers or door vents, provide air ventilation between rooms or inside of closets. Louvered doors help ventilate rooms when closed while still providing privacy and security. Louvers are often found inside of restroom and electrical or mechanical closet doors.
- Heavy Duty 18 Gauge Steel
- Ideal for Interior and Exterior Applications
- Includes Pre-Installed Steel Louver (50% Free Air Flow)
12″ x 12″
24″ x 12″
24″ x 18″
24″ x 24″
LL (Top & Bottom)
Above drawings based on 3’0″ x 7’0″ doors.
18″ x 12″ and 18″ x 18″ also standard (not shown). Custom sizes available.
- Self-Attaching, Vandal-Proof Design
- 18 gauge Cold Rolled Steel Frame, 20 ga. Blades
- Mitered and Welded Corners
- Durable Bronze or Gray Powder Coat Finish
- Free Air Flow: 50% Free Area
- Fusible Link Fire-Rated Louvers Available (24" x 24" Max Louver Size; Bottom of Door Only; 45 to 90 Minute Rating) Glass can not be used in conjunction with louvers in fire rated doors
- Heavy Duty, SDI Level 2 - 18 Gauge Steel - (16 Ga. Available)
- Polystyrene or Rigid Honeycomb Core
- Standard Widths up to 4'0", Height to 8'0"
- Non-Handed Design; Reversible Hinge Plates
- Seamless Filled Edges or Lock Seam Edge
- Prime Painted Gray; Factory Applied, Baked On (No Special Color Options) - Not intended to be a finish coat. It is recommended that finish paint (top coat) be applied after installation
- Standard Lock Preps Include 161 (cylindrical lock), 86 Edge (mortise lock), Deadbolt
- Meets or Exceeds Standards for ANSI 250.4 and ANSI 250.8
Specifications may vary.